EDIT Summer School (hereinafter referred to as “Event”) is an event organized by Comtrade Software Solutions d.o.o., Letališka cesta 29b, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, registration number 3281841000 (hereinafter “the Organizer”). The Event is organized in several locations in Slovenia, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Organizer, acting as the data controller, will process your personal data according to applicable legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Categories of personal data
We collect and process personal data about you which have been provided to us by you over our website http://edit.world/ or otherwise. We may collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
- your first and last name;
- your address;
- the year of your birth;
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- information regarding your education;
- year of study and status of study obligations;
- your knowledge and experience;
- your preferences and interests;
- Curriculum vitae;
- audio, video and photographic documentation from the Event.
- Purpose of processing
We collect and process your personal data for the following purpose:
- to enable your participation on the Event (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- for successful and effective organization of the Event on all locations, including promotional activities and publication of audio, video and photographic documentation from the Event (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- if you have provided your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), we also process your data for:
– the purpose of sending promotional messages to you relating to the activities of the Organizer, including invitations to other events,
– the purpose of recruiting new employees.
- Legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- the performance of a contract with you in compliance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Organizer in compliance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR for efficient organization of the Event;
- your consent in compliance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, where required.
- Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to following recipients in the following cases:
- to our affiliated companies and data processors, who will process personal data in the name of the Organizer, in accordance with our written instructions and for the purposes as stated above;
- to other recipients if obliged to do so subject to a court order or order issued by other government authority or law.
- Transfer of your personal data outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data to recipients who are located outside the EU/EEA, that is to our affiliated companies and data processors. Such transfers take place under the following safeguard measures:
– the EU Commission has decided that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection;
– recipient from the USA is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, whereby the EU Commission has decided that such companies ensure an adequate level of protection;
– the EU Commission has not, due to the local legislation of such country or international obligations it has concluded, decided that such a country in question ensures an adequate level of protection, such as the Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or the United States of America (“third countries”).
In such cases, the Organizer will do everything to ensure that your personal data will receive an appropriate level of protection, which includes the use of Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfer to countries that are not designated as countries that provide an adequate level of protection. Standard contractual clauses are available in various languages available on this link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1401799946706&uri=CELEX:32010D0087. For more information regarding the use of the Standard contractual clauses by Organizer you can contact us through email@example.com.
In other cases, we may transfer your personal data to third countries based on your explicit consent.
- Storage time
We store your personal data for as long as necessary for fulfilment of the purposes stated above, for which they were collected or until withdrawal of your consent, where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- Voluntary provision of personal data
We collect your personal data (first and last name; address; year of birth; e-mail address; telephone number; information regarding education; year of study and status of study obligations; knowledge and experience; preferences and interests; Curriculum vitae) from you in order to enable your participation on the Event. The consequences of not providing the personal data are that you will not be able to participate on the Event.
- Protection and Security
The Organizer takes precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our subcontractors or suppliers to protect your personal data by contractual means.
- Your rights
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to object to the processing and to data portability.
You can address your request for enforcement of your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Organizer’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by a request you address to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, especially with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Contact details of the Organizer
Should you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Organizer by using the below contact details:
Comtrade programske rešitve d.o.o.
Letališka cesta 29b
Telephone: + 386 81 605 200