EDIT Summer School (hereinafter referred to as “Event”) is an event organized by Comtrade programske rešitve d.o.o., Letališka cesta 29b, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, registration number 3281841000 (hereinafter “the Organizer”). The Event is organized in several locations – Slovenia, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
During the organization of the Event, the personal data about all persons who pre-apply to, apply to or in any way participate on the Event either as participants, speakers/performers, sponsors or exhibitors is being collected, processed, used or disclosed at all locations – Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Organizer, acting as the data controller, will process personal data of applicants from Slovenia according to EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Slovenian Law on Protection of Personal Data while processing of personal data of applicants from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina shall be done in accordance to applicable national legislation concerning personal data protection such as Serbian Law on Personal Data protection and Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Law on the protection of Personal Data.
- Categories of personal data
We collect and process personal data about you which have been provided to us by you over our website http://edit.world/ or otherwise. We may collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
- your first and last name;
- your address;
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- your shirt size;
- information regarding your education (high school, faculty, average grade);
- year of study (current class) and status of study obligations;
- information regarding scholarship;
- your knowledge and experience;
- your preferences and interests;
- Curriculum vitae;
- information, expectations and previous attendance on EDIT
- audio, video and photographic documentation from the Event
- origin of the user and other information (please see point 10 – Cookies).
- Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing
We collect and process your personal data for the following purpose:
- to enable your participation on the Event on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR:
– for pre-applications: first and last name; e-mail address; telephone number; information regarding education (high school, faculty, average grade); year of study (current class) and status of study obligations; knowledge and experience; preferences and interests;
– for applications: first and last name; address; year of birth; e-mail address; telephone number; your shirt size; information regarding education (high school, faculty, average grade); year of study and status of study obligations; information regarding scholarship; knowledge and experience; preferences and interests; Curriculum vitae; information, expectations and previous attendance on EDIT.
- for successful and effective organization of the Event on all locations on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR: first and last name; address; e-mail address; telephone number;
- if you have provided your consent on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, we also process your data for:
- the purpose of performing promotional activities and publication of audio, video and photographic documentation from the Event on all locations: first and last name; e-mail address; audio, video and photographic documentation from the Event;
- the purpose of sending promotional messages to you relating to the activities of the Organizer, including invitations to other events: first and last name; address; e-mail address; telephone number;
- the purpose of recruiting new employees: first and last name; address; e-mail address; telephone number; information regarding your education (high school, faculty, average grade); year of study (current year) and status of study obligations; information regarding scholarship; your knowledge and experience; preferences and interests; Curriculum vitae;
- Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to following recipients in the following cases:
- to our affiliated companies and data processors, who will process personal data in the name of the Organizer, in accordance with our written instructions and for the purposes as stated above;
- to other recipients if obliged to do so subject to a court order or order issued by other government authority or law.
- Transfer of your personal data outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data to recipients who are located outside the EU/EEA, that is to our affiliated companies and data processors. Such transfers take place under the following safeguard measures:
- the EU Commission has decided that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection;
- the EU Commission has not, due to the local legislation of such country or international obligations it has concluded, decided that such a country in question ensures an adequate level of protection, such as the Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or the United States of America (“third countries”). In such cases, the Organizer will do everything to ensure that your personal data will receive an appropriate level of protection, which includes the use of Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfer to countries that are not designated as countries that provide an adequate level of protection. Standard contractual clauses are available in various languages available on this link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1401799946706&uri=CELEX:32010D0087. For more information regarding the use of the Standard contractual clauses by Organizer you can contact us through email@example.com.
In other cases, we may transfer your personal data to third countries based on your explicit consent.
- Storage time
We store your personal data for as long as necessary for fulfilment of the purposes stated above, for which they were collected or until withdrawal of your consent, where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- Minimal requiredprovision of personal data
We collect your personal data (first and last name; address; year of birth; e-mail address; telephone number; information regarding education; year of study and status of study obligations; knowledge and experience; preferences and interests; Curriculum vitae) from you in order to enable your participation on the Event. The consequences of not providing the personal data are that you will not be able to participate on the Event.
- Protection and Security
The Organizer takes precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our subcontractors or suppliers to protect your personal data by contractual means.
- Your rights
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to object to the processing and to data portability. You also have the right not to be the subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
You can address your request for enforcement of your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Organizer’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by a request you address to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, especially with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Links to other websites
- Contact details of the Organizer
Should you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Organizer by using the below contact details:
Comtrade programske rešitve d.o.o.
Letališka cesta 29b
telephone: + 386 81 605 200